Sunday, October 18, 2009

Rain, rain go away & my surgeon shows off his photography



No outside walk today. Another storm blew in with lots of rain. I want exercise, not the flu. I did walk to my mail box where I found an envelope from my surgeon containing these images of my surgery. As a photographer I find them rather interesting, as the patient they're a little creepy. There are sixteen images in total. I can't begin to explain what they show, though I think my knee could be cast in it's own series on the SyFy network. (I think the bottom right one looks like an eye.)

I did manage 10 leg lifts today - far from David's 200, but I don't think Dr. Williams is the sadist David's surgeon was. Long story short, I didn't get my pain pill this morning and chose not to take the "as needed" pills. I had some twinges, but even that pain is better and I fell much more clear headed. I am officially getting better and if the weather ever clears up I can work on my outdoor walking.