Sunday, October 25, 2009

Monotonous

This is all starting to feel a bit monotonous. Being off the narcotics means I am getting some work done. But still being on crutches outside means it is literally a pain to go anywhere. Plus there is only one pair of jeans that fit over the brace and except for going to PT I don't like to wear my sweats outside. I am getting grumpy about the whole thing and quoting Eartha Kitt. (Points to anyone who can name my reference! It has something to do with Montgomery Clift.)

My days are up, breakfast, CPM, shower, work, errands, exercises, lunch, CPM, work, dinner, tv, bed. I either work, read, or watch videos while on the CPM depending on my mood and the rest of my schedule. Who said there has to be more to life then this? Tomorrow and Tuesday I get to try to break the continuity by trying to bake for Tuesday nights meeting. I'm bored, which leads to passivity and ennui and can't be good for my recovery.