Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Dreams of Destinations

The CPM machine when not in use.

It's a fairly quiet day. Dreams of trips I can't take for awhile fill my head. Business Class seats to Paris $590 each way, Coach $300. Four nights in Dublin, with air $399. I want to grab my camera bag and get on a plane. Kashmir continues to call me back. North Africa. Even jsut walking the beach in Florida. I guess I'm going a bit stir crazy. Too long without a trip, and a while yet before I can take one.

I need to find a focus for this semi-forced idleness. I have yet to figure out how to work on my laptop while strapped to the CPM. And hopefully I can move totally off the pain meds soon so that I actually have the ability to really focus and concentrate.

I have been keeping my iPod on music with a positive message and repeating my current mantra "This to shall pass". In the meantime, let's work on having an end result that really shows why this was all worth it.