Saturday, October 17, 2009

I used to be a morning person

The meds seem to have changed my internal clock. It used to be that no matter what time I went to bed I would be awake and raring to go as soon as the sun rose. Since the surgery I am finding it harder and harder to get up in the morning and I am staying up later and later and drifting off during my CPM time.

Today I did manage to read a fluff book, but only because I napped every other chapter or so. Basically my day was spent reading, napping and using the CPM. I have got to get more focused. I did manage three pathetically low leg lifts this morning on the bed.

Tomorrow I vow to leave the loft even if it is only to walk to the top of the block and back. Monday I want to ask about getting off of some of the brain fogging pills. I think I would almost prefer more pain to this spacey unfocused feeling.