Thursday, February 2, 2012

The Days Pass

I had scheduled yesterday as a quiet day between the expected busyness of Tuesday and today. That's what it was. I enjoyed a new book and started doing some of the preliminary work on a grant proposal. Also gave my knee a rest from the walker.

Today was an internet meeting in the morning and a face-to-face meeting in the afternoon, unplanned but hopefully productive.

My life is settling in to the monotony of week two and I simply count the hours until I see Dr. Hubbard next Tuesday and get a new walking cast. I feel less stir-crazy today, perhaps it was looking towards the future when this surgery is simply another scar on my body, or I am slipping into the ennui of the confined.

My horoscope says my creative orientation may be changing. Perhaps that's it. I think I need to leave the house tomorrow!