Friday, January 22, 2010

A Tight 120

My knee bent to 120 degrees today. It was not easy and we had to warm it up first, but I did it. I am even managing to sit with my knees at about 95 - 100 degrees right now as I am currently in between my icing sessions.

On the plus side no planks today, though I have figured out how to set up the yoga mat and do them at home. Just keep repeating "this is a good thing, this is a good thing" - that's what gets me through my wall slides.

It is becoming obvious to me that I really need to start walking again. I have become very slow. It was almost easier when I was hobbling with a knee that wouldn't bend. Right now I'm just tired. This weekend will be a mix of home PT exercises, walking (until the predicted rain) and cleaning and organizing the house (I'm seeing laundry in my future). For now, back to the ice.