Friday, January 8, 2010

Bad Day, Sore Knee

Fell off the planet for a bit there. Finally a problem that's not knee related.

The knee is a bit sore today. I've been practicing my stairs. Yes, I can sort of do stairs. At PT on Wednesday I managed a full bicycle rotation for the first time since surgery. It was also my first session with Matt. It was interesting to have a new therapist. I like Matt, though he did work me. He gave me some new exercises, including a new home one to strengthen my hamstring.

The CPM went back yesterday, though I am holding on to the Game Ready for a bit. I am currently not authorized for any more PT, but hopefully Dr. Williams' office faxed a letter for my insurance for my physical therapy center today. We'll see on Monday.

For right now, it's time to concentrate on the issues in the rest of my life and we'll see next week.