Sunday, March 17, 2013

CRAMPS

Around 3:00 am I began to wake up and started to turn over when I was brought wide awake by a giant cramp in my left calf. I could not seem to move my foot in any way to lessen the pain. Finally it began to pass and I started to straiten my leg, which started everything up again. It took about 5 minutes for the cramps to finally subside. I kept my knee bent at an odd angle and finally fell asleep.

Then this morning, as I straitened my leg to prepare to get up, the cramps returned. This time, just relaxing after the first cramp caused a second. Later, trying to do my morning stretching exercises caused another round of cramps - needless to say, I did nit finish them.

Even just sitting here, I feel twinges as if my calf muscles are just waiting for an excuse.