Friday, December 25, 2009

I remember this routine



Good representation of how I feel right now.

It may have a slight twist of a new machine, but I remember this routine. Up in the morning, Game Ready (ice) the knee while I eat breakfast and take my pills; head back to bed to watch DVD's while strapped to the CPM machine; back to the Game Ready - half an hour on, an hour off until it's time for the afternoon CPM; more icing; dinner and pills; more icing; bed so I can get the sleep to do it all again tomorrow.

My knee still looks like a soccer ball and on it's own won't bend past 5 degrees, but on the CPM I'm up to 70 degrees. Melissa has this grand scheme that I am supposed to move up 10 degrees every day. That's great, I just need it to translate into bending when I am not attached to a machine doing all the work.