Monday, February 1, 2010

PT Gremlins

There may be a ghost in the machine at my PT center. I have had three appointments where the time they originally gave me on my appointment print-out and the time the computer has when I arrive have been different. Friday was one of those days, so I confirmed the times for todays appointment. Sometime between when I confirmed my appointment at the session and later that day when I got the automated phone message reminding me of my appointment and this morning my appointment disappeared from their computer. So, I showed up this morning and couldn't see Matt (my appointment time had also been filled by someone else).

They were able to fit me in with Carlos. We kept to the activities Matt has had me doing, except Carlos also worked on manipulating my knee. That hurt - he actually stopped saying he didn't want to irritate me too much before my appointment with Dr. Williams tomorrow. Yikes, think what he could have done. I am bending well, just still sore to the touch.

We'll see what he says tomorrow.