Friday, February 19, 2010

Just when I thought I was out...they pull me back in

Got a phone call today from my PT center telling me I was approved for four more sessions. I was sure I was done with PT - I have been walking in snow and ice doing most of my exercises at home and meeting with possible personal trainers. But, I am not going to turn it down so Monday afternoon it is back to therapy for me. I will have to stop at my doctor's on the way in and get a new prescription.

Just when I had started getting a little lazy and letting myself sleep until 7:30. I may get to the point where I can kick my own butt yet.

In the meantime, I know that despite my walks I have been spending too much time tied to the computer working on show submissions and book and grant proposals. Speaking of which, back to the grindstone.